Form/composition – innovative tool
Colour – implications of colour
Visualisation – creativity & thinking
Structure – innovative ways
“GESTALT” unified whole
Closure, proximity, continuation, similarly & Figure and ground.
Different laws & perception and context & Structure.
Laws of proximity
Laws of similarity
Laws of symmetry
Laws of continuity
Laws of closure
Culturally influenced within the spectrum of colour.
Different meanings in different parts of the world.
Expressing data through forms and visualisation in a clear structure in a simple form.
Presenting data effectively. Convert data into graphics.
Target audience.. Fat/obesity project assignment .. Health/NHS .. Data/form colour and composition. Info graphics.
Need to create a concept that is simple but easy to understand.
For this new module, “Development and Realisation”
We have been handed a new task that consists of a practical that alone totals up to 80% of the task and the rest of 20% are notes, research notes and so on.
The main outline of the task is to create a poster/ graphic from a variety of themes or theme,
One theme that caught my eye was “What is the fattest country?” this is a real life issue that can be projected onto an informative poster.
Finally towards the end I collaborated all the pictures together, I made it as though that there was no spacing between the pictures, as it looks more of an artistic piece of work this way
I edited the photos and then added them separately on too Photoshop. To the final piece, I had to make sure that they were of the same size and portion.
Here i have mine and my partners completed version of our A-Z alphabet, our theme consists of Nature and everyday household object’s.
Bricks,Toilet rolls, Coat hangers, Sand, Taps and so on.
For this assignment we were asked to look for naturally-occurring shapes which can be viewed as letters which correspond to the alphabet the theme i and my partner have choose is a mixture between nature and original household objects.
When taking photography into professional account you must develop an eye and skill for pattern,texture, colour, shape, and form.
From this assignment i have gained some knowledge on how to view everyday objects with a different concept, it has definitely helped me.
this crane here, which i took a snap shot of, if tilted it makes out the letter Y.
I and my partner have been assigned a task, to put the letters of the alphabet into one constructive collage by using the tools on Photoshop. I’m rather confident that we will do well, bearing in mind that this is our first or second time using the program. Our theme will be based on nature.
i will upload the collage shortly !!